Epoxy 4 Day Pro Class
Located in Seguin, TX
Complete 4-Day Pro-Class – $999
Bring one guest for an additional $750
January 25-28, 2023
March 8-11, 2023
May 3-6, 2023
Guest Pricing includes everything a full paid ticket includes.
Lunch, drinks and snack provided each day
The Epoxy PRO Class is our premier, in-depth 4 Day epoxy workshop for those wanting to become a professional in the epoxy industry. Whether you’re wanting to start an epoxy business or add epoxy services to your existing business, we’ve got you covered. This class is also invaluable for individuals looking to learn the skills to tackle projects themselves. This workshop, by far exceeds any class in the country with the amount of “Hands On” training and amount of information we provide to our students. With over 20 years of teaching workshops, and 7 years in the epoxy industry under our belt, we guarantee you’ll be equipped with all the necessary tools and information to start and run a successful epoxy business. There is NO PREVIOUS EPOXY experience needed to attend this class.
In this workshop you’ll learn the following:
- Choosing the correct epoxy, mixing, tinting, and pouring.
- Basic and Advanced design techniques
- Popular, recreate-able, and profitable finishes popular in the industry today.
- Detailed demos and large group projects.
- Learn “hands-on” how to correctly prep, pour and care for a variety of ACTUAL countertops (not sample boards) made from different types of substrates
- Smaller Individual sample boards to learn various techniques, you create and are yours to keep.
- Top Coating: Matte and High Gloss, Sanding and polishing
- Membership to our private RK3 Designs Alumni Facebook community to share ideas and projects with other students
- Unbeatable support system for our students after the class
- Unlimited 15% Student Discount on Stonecoat Countertop products (When purchased off RK3 Designs website).
Bidding / Pricing
The design process
Bid sheets and a detailed contract used in our personal business (Word Document file). The contract itself is worth the price of the class!!
Social Media Marketing / Advertising (Marketing Specialist Guest Speaker)
Business structure Do’s and Don’ts
Tools and equipment
Material selection for specific job applications
Templating, cutting, building custom countertops/vanities/showers
Seaming – fabrication and onsite installation
Creating drop and rock edges correctly
Prepping and pouring over existing surfaces